My Project: Belt Bracelets


Martha Stewart ribbon bracelets
Pinterest has a way of making you change how you see things...especially that bag of clothes that I was going to donate!  I had it in my car a week and just hadn't dropped it off, so I figured I'd drag it in again, just to make sure there wasn't anything potentially useful there. When I saw our son's sliding belts, I immediately remembered a Martha Stewart bracelet made from D-rings and ribbon. So, I thought...why not!

These were probably the easiest makes ever. I just slid the belt on my wrist, estimated large, and then snipped. I then hot glued the edge under and did a stitch to secure it in place. That.was.it. I think they turned out awesome and my preteen son thinks his is so cool. Star one for Mom today! :)

Belt...before
Belts after!
Preteen son's 'wrist wrap'
My bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment