Pinterst Inspiration: Ear Warmer/Headband

Ok, I had to laugh at myself in this picture. I live in Florida. It was absolutely beautiful today on this NYE 2011...like 75* temperatures. Here I am in a spaghetti strap tank wearing an ear warmer. Haha! But, in my defense, it is supposed to get down in the 50s later this week...which is frigid in Florida.

Anyway, I saw here on Pinterst how a blogger pinched her headband with matching yarn. I already had a white scarf, so I used huge-o needles to knit together a headband quickly. Instead of using the white fluffy yarn as the detail, I dug out some pink and purple (my favorite colors) and spun that around. I like it!  I have a purple headband that I made with the purple yarn, so I'll do something similar to the original idea. I won't pull the yarn so tightly and leave the creases in like she did. That'll come soon...when I can dig it out of the drawer ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment