Stay Awhile...

I've been a busy girl on here lately!  I've done quite a bit of rearranging, updating, and creating in hopes of just sharing my little piece of this awesomeness called life. 

So, a little bit about the updates:

My classroom page Happy got a mega facelift.  The tour is up to date...as fresh as four hours ago ;)

New stuff:  a new tab Vacation Rain that will feature our adventures in travel, and Little Things where my posts of randomness will be linked.

New posts: lots of our bike trail rides and kayaking paddles have been updated in Out There.

A change:  I use to feature a tab on handbells, but I'm expanding that to all music experiences.  So, check out One Love soon for our experiences.

Hazelnuts will appreciate the little things in the blog.  It's amazing just how easily Sister Hazel fits everywhere into life ;)

So, take, take a rest, take your time, take, take the whole bottle of wine.

Shine down!
--April

No comments:

Post a Comment